The array of Hyla Woods products is driven by what the forests provide, which means that we end up with a large range of products from the full suite of ten plus species that are part of the forests’ web. Here are a few of the current highlights:
– Specialty cedar paneling – 3/8″ x various widths. Tongue and groove with a V groove. Clear and character. Here is an example of how it is being used – http://hylawoods.com/?p=451
– Flooring – Fir, oak, maple, and ash. Various grades and dimensions.
– Fir Trim – Milled from the old, tight grained select fir in our Manning forest, this beautiful trim may be used in a wide range of applications. 1″ x 3″, 4″, 5″ and 6″. Here is an example of how our friend at Grand Central Bakery recently used it to highlight their new bakery in the Woodstock neighborhood – http://hylawoods.com/?p=532
– Bending Oak – Our select, airdried oak is being regularly used in artistic furniture projects. This is a connect that we particularly appreciate.
– Select Cedar – Because the winter of 2013 kept us busy with milling some large, beautiful cedar that the wind had taken down, we’re now fortunate to have a solid inventory of high quality cedar. Various dimensions.
– A Cutting Board for Every Kitchen! – Oak and Maple. Large and smaller. Available either directly from us or through Food Front Coop and other local outlets. Learn more here: http://hylawoods.com/?page_id=24
This is just a taste and we have much more to offer. We encourage you to get in touch for more information.